Water slide Aqua Trend (half-tube)
Custom-made or standard open half-tube slides with "U"-shapped cross-section.
PH 1,55 m, L 6,5 m, Marbella, Spain
PH 1,1 m, L 6 m, Brno, Czech Republic
Stainless-steel water slides - Aqua TREND
- TOP quality in all details - welded exclusively by TIG (WIG)technology
- The slide has a "U"-shape in cross-section and is tilted in turns for enhanced safety
- The surface does not get overheated by the sun, as it is permanently cooled down by water
- A safety bar is placed over the starting segment
- Versions for both the private and public sector
- For natural water sources: stainless steel, Wrst. Nr. 1.4301 / AISI 304 / V2A
- For salty water and swimming pools chemistry: stainless steel, Wrst. Nr. 1.4404 / AISI 316L / V4A
- Sheet thickness: 2,0 mm (2,5 mm on demand)
- Connecting flanges: stainless-steel, thickness 8,00 mm
- Safety bar: stainless steel pipe, min. Ø 30 mm
- Columns: stainless steel pipe, min. Ø 50 mm
- Width: 600 mm
- Models for public use can be certified by TÜV in compliance with EN 1069-1 and 2
Shapes and configurations:
- Left or right turn
- "S" shape
- Public sector (inclination according to the safety norm)
- Private sector (inclination according to the client's wish, taking into account safety and the safety norm) - the slide is shorter and thus steeper, quicker and cheaper
Do you dream of your own water slide?
Let us know details of the slide of your dreams. We will get back to you shortly with an indicative offer.
Personal data: We process your above personal data solely for the purpose of processing of the requested offer. We do not further process or archive your personal data for marketing or other purposes.