Check-out our embankment curved slides TREND
Our curved embankment slides Trend with “U”-shapped cross-section can be customized and modeled according to customer’s specific requirements and local conditions, such as the shape and length of the hill.
Trend is perfect as a hill-slide or slope slide.
We have developed an original solution for connecting individual parts of hill slope slides.
Thanks to sophisticated connection of flanges of individual subassemblies of the slide, it can continue almost indefinitely.
TÜV certification is a matter of course for us.
Our stainless-steel embankment curved slides Trend allow for universal use.
Examples of possible application:
- playground assemblies and rope elements
- direct installation on the terrain
- installation on the terrain with a wooden platform
- balconies, stairs
Basic parameters of our stainless-steel curved slides TREND:
- Width 600 mm (23,62 in)
- U-shaped cross section for additional safety
- The slide is tilted in turns for additional safety – like a bobsled
- Side protection of the entry section for additional safety
- Length of the slide depends on the shape and length of the slope (ideal inclination 34°)
- Longer slides are divided into segments to facilitate handling and installation
- TOP quality in all details – welded exclusively by TIG (WIG) technology
- Certified by TÜV for compliance with EN 1176-1 and EN 1176-3
- Food grade stainless-steel, grade 1.4301 (AISI 304)
- Sheet thickness: 2,0 mm (0,078 in)
- Handles: stainless-steel, Ø 30 mm (1,18 in)
- Connecting flanges: stainless-steel, thickness 8 mm (0,315 in)
- Fasteners: stainless-steel
Recommended age: 3+
Ready for a TREND slide?
Let us know details of the slide of your dreams. We will get back to you shortly with an indicative offer.