Check-out our half-tube Trend
Our open half-tube slides Trend with "U"-shapped cross-section can be customized and modeled according to customer's specific requirements and local conditions, such as the shape and length of the hill.
Trend is perfect as a hill-slide and for applications with fall-heights under 2,0 m.
Stainless-steel slides Trend allow for universal use
Examples of possible application:
- playground assemblies and rope elements
- direct installation on the terrain
- installation on the terrain with a wooden platform
- balconies, stairs
Basic parameters of our stainless-steel Trend slides (half-tube):
- Width 600 mm (900 mm on demand)
- U-shaped cross section for additional safety
- The slide is tilted in turns for additional safety
- Side protection of the entry section for additional safety
- Length of the slide depends on the shape and length of the slope (ideal inclination 34°)
- Longer slides are divided into segments to facilitate handling and installation
- TOP quality in all details - welded exclusively by TIG (WIG)technology
- Certified by TÜV for compliance with EN 1176-1 and EN 1176-3
- Material: food grade stainless-steel, grade 1.4301 (AISI 304)
- Sheet thickness: 2,0 mm (2,5 mm on demand)
- Handles: stainless-steel, Ø 25 mm or 30 mm
- Connecting flanges: stainless-steel, thickness 8,00 mm
- Fasteners: stainless-steel
Recommended age: 3+
Ready for a Trend slide?
Let us know details of the slide of your dreams. We will get back to you shortly with an indicative offer.
Personal data: We process your above personal data solely for the purpose of processing of the requested offer. We do not further process or archive your personal data for marketing or other purposes.