Multi-track stainless steel slides
We produce multi-track slides in our two standard models - Basic and Scandi.
Multi-track slides are produced as two-track (DUO) or three-track (TRIO) slides.
We produce various lengths of slides depending on the requested platform height (PH) from 1 to 3 m.
Our multi-track stainless steel slides for on-embankment installation provide the right experience for children's natural qualities, such as competitivnes and playfulness, and encourage collective entertainment.
The slides are intended for installation on embankments, slopes or on uneven terrain.
We produce multi-track slides in a two-track version
(DUO) or a three-track version (TRIO)
Models : Basic and Scandi
We produce these slides as separate elements – all-stainless steel.
Variants of the BASIC W type, inner width 2/3 × 0,5 m:
- BASIC 510-2/3 W: platform height (PH) 1 m, length of the slide (L) 2,1 m
- BASIC 515-2/3W: PH 1,5 m, L 3,1 m
- BASIC 520-2/3 W: PH 2m, L 4,1 m
- BASIC 525-2/3 W: PH 2,5 m, L 5,1 m
- BASIC 530-2/3 W: PH 3 m, L 6,1 m
Variants of the SCANDI W type, inner width 2/3 × 0,5 m:
- SCANDI 510-2/3 W: platform height (PH) 1 m, length of the slide (L) 2,3 m
- SCANDI 515-2/3W: PH 1,5 m, L 3,3 m
- SCANDI 520-2/3 W: PH 2m, L 4,3 m
- SCANDI 525-2/3 W: PH 2,5 m, L 5,3 m
- SCANDI 530-2/3 W: PH 3 m, L 6,3 m
- Concrete or chemical anchoring - stainless steel anchors Ø 25 mm
- Concrete or chemical anchoring - stainless steel anchors Ø 25 mm (embankment)
- Platform / house / playground element - stailness steel, M12 (embankment/platform)
- Food grade stainless steel
- Sidewalls: stainless steel, thickness 2 mm
- Bed: stainless steel, thickness 2 mm
- Handles: stainless steel, Ø 25 mm
- Fasteners - stainless steel
- various playground assemblies
- independent instalation on an embankment
- instalation on an embankment with a landing
Recommended age: 3+
We deliver the slides:
- with installation instructions, or
- with certified installation
We produce and ship the slides directly from our facility.
Certified by TÜV SÜD.
The slides' construction complies with EN 1176-1 and EN 1176-3 norms